RealSim Gear Cirrus AATD
- FAA Approved Cirrus Simulator
The RealSimGear SRx is an FAA Approved Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) that provides for an ultra-realistic high-fidelity flight simulation system for Cirrus SR20/SR22 type aircraft. The SRx is hands down the best replica of a Cirrus cockpit on the market today!
- • Log up to 20 Hours toward your Instrument Rating
- • Up to 50 Hours toward your
- • Commercial Rating Maintain
- • IFR Currency (without a CFII)
- • Increase your IFR Proficiency
- • Develop your G1000 Familiarity
- • Pre-fly complicated approaches before you get to your destination
- • Practice Emergency Situations (including CAPS)
Book our Services
Simulator: Use this option to Book the Simulator for your own personal use. Can be used for basic training and instrument currency solo. No CFI required.
Simulator + CFI: Use this option if you would like to book a CFI to accompany you during your Simulator Time. Use this option for IPCs, Emergency Training, or if you would just like to use the AATD with a CFI/CFII.
CFI: Use this option if you’re just wanting to book the CFI/CFII for Ground Training or Flight Training in any aircraft.